Surge Sea Kayak Stolen-Please help me get my boat back! $500 Reward

jgreer

My 17'7" Surge sea kayak, teal blue deck on white hull with aftermarket Gazpachi forward hatch cover, was stolen along with paddles and gear in Cranston RI on Saturday, September 26. Serial#20612G0314. I am offering $500 no questions asked , for its return or for information which leads to return (and apprehension of the thieves,hopefully). Please call me at 401-480-2769

Thanks

Jim Greer

My 17'7" Surge sea kayak, teal blue deck on white hull with aftermarket Gazpachi forward hatch cover, was stolen along with paddles and gear in Cranston RI on Saturday, September 26. Serial#20612G0314. I am offering $500 no questions asked , for its return or for information which leads to return (and apprehension of the thieves,hopefully). Please call me at 401-480-2769

Thanks

Jim Greer

Jim,

I hope that you get the boat back and find the **** that stole it!!!

It seems that Surge kayaks must have another use running guns, drugs or just popular with gangs as I don't normally read about then except for then they have been stolen.

http://www.nspn.org/forum/index.php?showto...ed&pid=7192

http://www.nspn.org/forum/index.php?showto...ed&pid=6951

Again good luck getting the boat back!

-Jason

Thanks

Jim Greer

I'm sorry that happened to you. It's an awful feeling. I think it's worse than crushing your own boat.

Karen