Sunday 9/13/09 North Shore

Gcosloy

Sunday looks like the first day with the winds and seas settling down a bit. Anyone want to go out on the North Shore post with ideas. Thinking of Deveraux Beach (assuming it's OK to launch from there now) go round Tinker's down to Nahant meet at 11:00AM. Other suggestions are welcome.

Sunday looks like the first day with the winds and seas settling down a bit. Anyone want to go out on the North Shore post with ideas. Thinking of Deveraux Beach (assuming it's OK to launch from there now) go round Tinker's down to Nahant meet at 11:00AM. Other suggestions are welcome.

Hi Gene:

I'm interested!

Barry.

Gene,

I'm interested.

Bob

Three interested, OK who's coming? I've checked with both the Marblehead Police and the Park & Rec. No objection to our launching and landing on Deveraux Beach. As long as the surf isn't too too bad should be good. RSVP with more than interest and I will confirm.

Three interested, OK who's coming? I've checked with both the Marblehead Police and the Park & Rec. No objection to our launching and landing on Deveraux Beach. As long as the surf isn't too too bad should be good. RSVP with more than interest and I will confirm.

Gene,

I will be there also. Thanks.

Bob

OK We are a go! Last forecast shows 3' seas but moderate wind from the North

http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/wfo/secto...ineDay.php#tabs

I'll check conditions again early AM and if you don't see a post by 9:30AM we're on. Come on Ernie come out and play!

I'll come too. If I can get out of the house early enough I'll paddle from Manchester to Devereaux to meet you fine people.