KENNEBUNKPORT (Colony Beach) to CAPE PORPOISE

Doug

Another great day of New England paddling. Thanks Sal, Kevin, Jon & Laura for joining me. Searching out a mix of conditions kept us bracing to our hearts content. Wonderful scenery and good friends made it a day to reflect on for a long while.

Pics attached:

http://www.pixel8er.net/Other/Maine/9531158_o9p2e#P-1-15

Doug

"President Bush Compound" picture below....

post-100651-1252213412_thumb.jpg

Another great day of New England paddling. Thanks Sal, Kevin, Jon & Laura for joining me. Searching out a mix of conditions kept us bracing to our hearts content. Wonderful scenery and good friends made it a day to reflect on for a long while.

Pics attached:

http://www.pixel8er.net/Other/Maine/9531158_o9p2e#P-1-15

Doug

"President Bush Compound" picture below....

Doug,

Nice pics...glad G has a great sense of humor! ;) Thanks for setting up the trip. First time at that put in and it's a great find!

[

Nice pics...glad G has a great sense of humor! ;) Thanks for setting up the trip. First time at that put in and it's a great find!

Looks like a wonderful trip. Great photos, too. Hey Kev, you think Dylan had this in mind when he penned "the pump won't work because the vandal broke the handle"?

Ern

[

Looks like a wonderful trip. Great photos, too. Hey Kev, you think Dylan had this in mind when he penned "the pump won't work because the vandal broke the handle"?

Ern

Great trip, great company and great photos. Thanks for getting things going Doug. Another great launch spot.

Great trip, great company and great photos. Thanks for getting things going Doug. Another great launch spot.

I had paddled this area the previous week with a friend. I had found this neat google maps mashup of launch sites (published by Kayak Excursions of Kennebunkport) in the area. Should be particularly useful post labor day when there should be less contention for parking etc.

Barry.