Isles of Shoals once again

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Aug 29 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking to try again on Tuesday. Forecast and conditions on the beach led us to a different path last Wednesday, so trying again this week. If interested and can commit to Tuesday, please post or email me.

I'm in. What time, which putin?

I'm in. What time, which putin?

Didn't know Vladimir kayaked....

Sounds like a great trip; alas, I'm already committed for Tuesday also.

Have fun.

Ern

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Aug 29 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking to try again on Tuesday. Forecast and conditions on the beach led us to a different path last Wednesday, so trying again this week. If interested and can commit to Tuesday, please post or email me.

Last call :dennis:

Plan will be to meet at Rye Harbor (not the official boat ramp as they charge $10 per kayak launch) but the beach down the road from it on the right as you head north. Meet at 10 am with 10:30 launch. Paddle out and around the shoals and back to Rye. Forecast looks promising. Any changes will be posted by 8am Tuesday morning.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Aug 31 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plan will be to meet at Rye Harbor (not the official boat ramp as they charge $10 per kayak launch) but the beach down the road from it on the right as you head north. Meet at 10 am with 10:30 launch. Paddle out and around the shoals and back to Rye. Forecast looks promising. Any changes will be posted by 8am Tuesday morning.

I didn't see this posting till just now, but I am interested and if I can get things in order early tomorrow, I'll be heading over. Exactly where and how much further north of Rye Harbor were you planning on launching from. From the day use picnic site at the entrance of the harbor or somewhere else further up the road?

Scott Kimball

I didn't see this posting till just now, but I am interested and if I can get things in order early tomorrow, I'll be heading over. Exactly where and how much further north of Rye Harbor were you planning on launching from. From the day use picnic site at the entrance of the harbor or somewhere else further up the road?

Scott Kimball

Hi Scott,

Here is a map with the location marked. Don't have an address available as only used this launch for the first time last week.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3148750