Lane's Cove Saturday 8/22/09

Gcosloy

Meet at Lane's 11:00AM HT is 1:20PM Winds moderate from the South. Wave height should be in the 2' range given the protected nature of Ipswich Bay. Plan is to either go down toward the Annasquam over to Coffin Beach and Essex Bay and Castle Neck. Or directly to Cranes first. Another option is to paddle over to Halibut and take a look where the seas should be higher and/or do some rescue practice in Folly Cove. Decisions will be based on CAM.

Meet at Lane's 11:00AM HT is 1:20PM Winds moderate from the South. Wave height should be in the 2' range given the protected nature of Ipswich Bay. Plan is to either go down toward the Annasquam over to Coffin Beach and Essex Bay and Castle Neck. Or directly to Cranes first. Another option is to paddle over to Halibut and take a look where the seas should be higher and/or do some rescue practice in Folly Cove. Decisions will be based on CAM.

I'm probably in (will call if I can't make it).

I'm a maybe, will confirm in the morning.

Barry.

I'm a maybe, will confirm in the morning.

Barry.

Me too...couldn't sleep. 20 to 11 is one thing, but those poor Little Leaguers from West Peabody got trounced too!

Ern