LANES COVE towards ROCKPORT & beyond....Saturday

Doug

LANES COVE launch at 10AM Saturday. Moderate paced paddle towards Rockport, Straitsmouth Island etc. In & out of most coves to play a bit in the rocks & swells. Swing into Rockport and or out to The Little Salvages. Bring food for lunch at a location we will decide as a group.

Please post interest and ideas below or send me an e-mail so I know how many people to expect. Lo tide around 12:18PM. See you on the water. (CAM trip)

Doug

I'll be there! Looks like it will be a perfect day for a paddle in the Ipswich Bay & Rockport coastal area.

ANZ251-150315-

MASSACHUSETTS BAY AND IPSWICH BAY-

1118 AM EDT FRI AUG 14 2009

.SAT...S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS AROUND 2 FT.

:kayak:

Neil

Definitely interested!

Also, FYI, there's a pancake breakfast Saturday at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester Harbor starting at 7:30am. (Sponsored by Gloucester Rotary, it's part of the Gloucester Waterfront Festival, a big two-day event (largely arts/crafts-oriented, I gather) Saturday and Sunday at Stage Fort Park. (For info: http://www.capeannvacations.com/cacc/09-GWF-Schedule.pdf)

Judy

I plan to launch (as in butt-in-boat) at 8:45 am to ride the ebb out the mouth of the Annisquam and arrive at Lane's Cove in plenty of time for the beach briefing.

The distance to Lane's is just over 3 nm.

Anyone else feel like getting a jump on the day?

Rob