Isle of Shoals

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Aug 13 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Setting up an Isles paddle for one day either this week or next on a Mon, Tues. or Wed. Anyone interested?

Have paddles, will travel. Tues. or Wed. is best.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Aug 14 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, looks like this trip might take place twice:) It might first happen Monday if others can commit to that day and then again the next week. Post or send an email to commit to either trip:)

I may be able to do the week of the 24th.

Hmm, looks like this trip might take place twice:) It might first happen Monday if others can commit to that day and then again the next week. Post or send an email to commit to either trip:)

Count me in for Monday 9/17/09. I need directions to the put-in.

I'd like to come on Monday too :-)

Found this in the putins page -

Rye Harbor

This is the usual put-in when paddling to the Isle of Shoals. It is a State Boat Ramp with a parking and launching fee. From Massachusetts, go Northeast on Route 95 to New Hampshire (Portions toll) to Exit 2 - State Rte 51/101. Go Southeast on State Rte 51/101 to US 1 at Hampton Beach. Go Northeast on US 1A past Rye Beach to Rye Harbor - you will be along the coast for about 7 miles or so - enjoy the view.

Count me in for Monday 9/17/09. I need directions to the put-in.

Count me out now, can't make it Monday (obviously I meant 8/17/09).

I would be interested in joining you for either mon 8/24 or tue 8/25.

shari

Looks like we don't have a quorum for tomorrow... I'll make other plans, then, and wait to see what shakes out next week. Thanks for arranging this, Kevin!

Lisa

Lisa,

I tried posting early in the am today but I think the site was down. Yes, did not get 3. Had 4 but then 2 dropped out. I'm a go for the 24th so if others will commit, it will be a go.