Forest River tomorrow?

Gillian

Yes-if you take the day off and start before noon! I'd love to participate but just can't stand the traffic driving north after 3-4 o' clock. have the same problem with Chebbaco Lake. Too bad something closer south like Walden Pond isn't an option. Oh well I guess it is called the "North Shore Paddler's Network"!

Yes-if you take the day off and start before noon! I'd love to participate but just can't stand the traffic driving north after 3-4 o' clock. have the same problem with Chebbaco Lake. Too bad something closer south like Walden Pond isn't an option. Oh well I guess it is called the "North Shore Paddler's Network"!

ha i hear you . . . i would love to go to walden but have the same problem with traffic trying to get south!!

If you have one I will try to make it, but have a lot to do at work today so I might not get on the road early enough. If you don't have one, I'll just mess around in Boston Harbor for an hour or two when I leave work.

If you have one I will try to make it, but have a lot to do at work today so I might not get on the road early enough. If you don't have one, I'll just mess around in Boston Harbor for an hour or two when I leave work.

traffic is totally going to suck . . . i think we'll prob throw in the towel for tonight so do boston harbor since it's so much closer . .. .