Bargain on Drysuits

grl

I have no personal interest or gain--just letting people know. At the Concord NH LL Bean outlet store on Ft. Eddy Road there are 3 Kokatat XXL drysuits at 50% off the current sale price ($339) which is quite a bargain if they fit!

I have no personal interest or gain--just letting people know. At the Concord NH LL Bean outlet store on Ft. Eddy Road there are 3 Kokatat XXL drysuits at 50% off the current sale price ($339) which is quite a bargain if they fit!

grl,

Thanks for the heads up. There was one XXL remaining when I left the store last night. XXLs should definitely call the store. They set mine aside until I was able to get there.

Bob

grl,

Thanks for the heads up. There was one XXL remaining when I left the store last night. XXLs should definitely call the store. They set mine aside until I was able to get there.

Bob

I was there Wednesday on my way back from the Winni and there were two on the rack. I don't think that these are full drysuits but the super nova (semi dry). They do have attached feet and latex wrist seals, but the neck neck seal is a simple neoprene seal.

They also have the gopro hero waterproof digicam for $79, if you don't mind the color pink.

I was there Wednesday on my way back from the Winni and there were two on the rack. I don't think that these are full drysuits but the super nova (semi dry). They do have attached feet and latex wrist seals, but the neck neck seal is a simple neoprene seal.

They also have the gopro hero waterproof digicam for $79, if you don't mind the color pink.

The outlets are moving the remaining Supernova's and the old GFE (GoreTex - Front Entry - no relief zip, no socks). They are no longer stocking either of these in the stores or catalog, hence the decision. They are now stocking only the GFER - Gore-Tex Front Entry with relief zipper and with socks. These are available in the catalog, on line and in the Freeport store only. They only have men's so, ladies, don't bother checking at the different outlets.

Suz