Thank You!

Gillian

Thank you to everyone who came to volunteer as safety boaters for Salem's Swim Fin festival on Saturday . . . although it was pretty flat and nobody needed rescuing, it was still an awesome day to be on the water!! This year we had Phil, Lorrie, Glen, Brian, Shaila, Gay, Ann, Bob, Gene, and crap am I forgetting anyone????

Thanks to Ann and Gay for helping me haul back me and my boats to the Willows!

Gillian and Kevin

Thank you to everyone who came to volunteer as safety boaters for Salem's Swim Fin festival on Saturday . . . although it was pretty flat and nobody needed rescuing, it was still an awesome day to be on the water!! This year we had Phil, Lorrie, Glen, Brian, Shaila, Gay, Ann, Bob, Gene, and crap am I forgetting anyone????

Thanks to Ann and Gay for helping me haul back me and my boats to the Willows!

Gillian and Kevin

I'll second that thank you! NSPN has always been an organization that focuses on education and kayak safety. I was thrilled to see that spirit alive and well through the large number of volunteers that we had that day. Although I couldn't be there, I did hear that SSCW expressed their thanks on the beach and they did send me a thank you via email. Great job everyone!

P.S. Reading the Salem Gazette from Friday I noticed that NSPN was mentioned prominently in the story about Swim and Fin.