Wed 7/15 Tucks Point - Leisurely 3- Beautiful Day

alcoons

Leisurely paddle from Tuck's Point/Manchester up the coast a bit (beautiful) or around Bakers Island - lunch at Misery. Have not been out much this year, so just a few hours on beautiful day - Easy pace. 6-8+ miles? Level 3- because of possible wind and waves, not distance or pace.

Date: Wed 7/15

Launch: 10 AM Butts-in-Boats, Tuck's Point/Manchester (Beach Briefing 9:50 AM)

Return: 1 PM?

Trip Type and Tone: CAM. All stay together. Support each other. Conservative decisions. Should be comfortable with wind and waves.

Bring: Water, lunch, $5 or Trustees membership for Misery.

Low Tide: Around 11:20 AM

Need at least two others to confirm. Check back here.

Al Coons

Cetus

Red/White

Leisurely paddle from Tuck's Point/Manchester up the coast a bit (beautiful) or around Bakers Island - lunch at Misery. Have not been out much this year, so just a few hours on beautiful day - Easy pace. 6-8+ miles? Level 3- because of possible wind and waves, not distance or pace.

Date: Wed 7/15

Launch: 10 AM Butts-in-Boats, Tuck's Point/Manchester (Beach Briefing 9:50 AM)

Return: 1 PM?

Trip Type and Tone: CAM. All stay together. Support each other. Conservative decisions. Should be comfortable with wind and waves.

Bring: Water, lunch, $5 or Trustees membership for Misery.

Low Tide: Around 11:20 AM

Need at least two others to confirm. Check back here.

Al Coons

Cetus

Red/White

Al-somebody screwed the pooch! We all got warning stickers today at Tuck's and the Police say starting next week they will be issuing tickets. If you park there tomorrow you may just get a warning!

Al-somebody screwed the pooch! We all got warning stickers today at Tuck's and the Police say starting next week they will be issuing tickets. If you park there tomorrow you may just get a warning!

Thanks for the heads-up Gene. I assume you guys parked on the grass in back along the tree line??? Too bad if we loose that great put-in.

Al

I'm tentatively in - have to check some schedule issues. I'll confirm or drop out by early tomorrow morning.

Kevin Fredette

Hi Kevin.

Hope you can make it. I will post a "go"/"no go" by 7:30 AM Wed.

Al