Tucks to Greasy and Back (Saturday 7/4)

leong

Launch from Tucks Point Manchester at 11:00 (BIB by 11:30). Hope to see some of the tall ships in Gloucester Harbor. Post any interest here.

Park way in back at Tucks and (looking at the water) launch from the left side of the gazebo.

:D Not wishing to hijack this post but any paddlers who like this trip but prefer a "moderate pace", post here and indicate MP for moderate pace. Others indicate BP for brisk pace.

:D Not wishing to hijack this post but any paddlers who like this trip but prefer a "moderate pace", post here and indicate MP for moderate pace. Others indicate BP for brisk pace.

Hello!

We haven't paddled with you before but if tomorrow looks good from here we'd like to join you- husband Tom and I, and MP sounds good to me!

Hope to see you.

Crayolabarb

Are you all still going? I'm interested, BP or MP but like to enjoy the shoreline rather than a marathon.

Doug

We'll be there at 11:00

Hello!

We haven't paddled with you before but if tomorrow looks good from here we'd like to join you- husband Tom and I, and MP sounds good to me!

Hope to see you.

Crayolabarb

Gene and I will be at Tucks at 11:00.

I'll be there, too, Leon.

Note forecasts average 13knot winds, mostly W, 4 foot chop, and chance of t-showers early afternoon, so our return may be a bit of a slog.

Ern