sunday?

rick stoehrer

looks like it might be a good weekend to get wet....anyone wanna play sunday? maybe head to pavilion/crane and head to that now infamous break? it's a cam...i am heading out to play...don't have much mind of too many miles but plenty of exertion....with a helmet.

post interest...going to be out all day tomorrow but will catch up tomorrow night.

looks like it might be a good weekend to get wet....anyone wanna play sunday? maybe head to pavilion/crane and head to that now infamous break? it's a cam...i am heading out to play...don't have much mind of too many miles but plenty of exertion....with a helmet.

post interest...going to be out all day tomorrow but will catch up tomorrow night.

Rick-

I'm tentatively in. Thanks.

Bob

Tell me when and I might be able to come, with my new Nordkapp LV. :-))

Did you buy Gene's all-yellow LV...aka "the banana"?

I'll jump in. What time were you thinking? Looks like it might be better in the am...

SUN

NE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. GUSTS UP TO 25 KT... INCREASING TO

35 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 4 TO 7 FT. A CHANCE OF RAIN.

High Tide 10:28am

-Dana

I'll jump in. What time were you thinking? Looks like it might be better in the am...

SUN

NE WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. GUSTS UP TO 25 KT... INCREASING TO

35 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 4 TO 7 FT. A CHANCE OF RAIN.

High Tide 10:28am

-Dana

I'm out. Afternoon was best for me, but gale warning is not my thing. Have fun everyone.

Bob