Pavilion Beach Ipswich Saturday 6/13

rossjb1

Heres what we decided... Pavilion Beach Ipswich @11:00. Level 3 Trip, maybe a little surf on the ocean side of beach some current through channel. We could do a circumnav. or meander along the beach if we get lucky and there is some surf. We'll decide as we go. See you there! :D

Ross

Yup, I'm good for wet exit, T rescue, roll, re-entry and roll, towing... and I might be able to perform a bow roll if someone needed it. I've paddled that water a number of times, once from Pavilion Beach.

See you at 11:00! ...just don't laugh at my boat. ;-)

Thanks!

Ty

Yup, I'm good for wet exit, T rescue, roll, re-entry and roll, towing... and I might be able to perform a bow roll if someone needed it. I've paddled that water a number of times, once from Pavilion Beach.

See you at 11:00! ...just don't laugh at my boat. ;-)

Thanks!

Ty

Tyson, do you want to borrow a boat? I have an extra.

Ross

Tyson, do you want to borrow a boat? I have an extra.

Ross

Its 14' and a bit fat, but I'll be fine. I've done plenty of miles in it and I know it fits me. Someday I'll upgrade to solo that is a bit closer to my WSB K2 Bullitt.

Thanks!

Gotta hit the road!

Ty

Ross-Meet at 11 or butts in boat @ 11?

Yes Gene meet at 11:00. I stopped writing BIB times because whenever I did it seemed I was always the last one to get there making people wait while I got my BIMB. (Butt in my boat) I don't do well with commitments. A reformed hippie I am :rolleyes:

Ross

<A reformed hippie I am>

Reformed? REFORMED?! Ha!!

Hey, you: I may see you tomorrow morning, then...I don't really feel like driving up to Odiorne (sorry Hannah-Suzannah!)

B)

Thanks for the paddle today, had some good rides...forwards, backwards, sideways and upside down. :surfing:

Yes Great Day Great Paddle! Everyone home safe and sound!

Ross