Wednesday or Thursday 6/3-4 Northshore

Bill Lord

depends on the weather, I guess... right now looking rainy but calm. count me in for 50% chance.

the usual north shore trip? (lane's cove, flip a coin to either salvages or crane's)

Yes, the weather may cancil or at least head it toward sheltered waters if it is iffy.

Bill

Hey Bill,

I'm sometimes around Thursdays, but have Pawsox tix this week. Otherwise I'm pretty flexible for Mon, Thur, Fri trips...mostly out of Tuck's Point, but Lane's is ok too, of course.

See ya.

Ern

Bill-count me in as a possible also. I prefer Tuck's since it shortens my drive from MetroWest. Also dislike the ambiance at Lanes. Lately the owner of the house near the public ramp has taken to parking his truck there. He has already covered the beach via a lot of other obstacles: ropes. lobster pots, boat trailers, boats, etc.

Bill-count me in as a possible also. I prefer Tuck's since it shortens my drive from MetroWest. Also dislike the ambiance at Lanes. Lately the owner of the house near the public ramp has taken to parking his truck there. He has already covered the beach via a lot of other obstacles: ropes. lobster pots, boat trailers, boats, etc.

Gene and others:

Looks like Wednesday is the best chance, weather wise, will check tonight and decide, will post. Is 10 AM at Tuck's OK or do you need 11:00?

Bill

Gene and others:

Looks like Wednesday is the best chance, weather wise, will check tonight and decide, will post. Is 10 AM at Tuck's OK or do you need 11:00?

Bill

I vote for Tucks at 11:00.