Aquanaut HV?

jason

Does anybody have a fiberglass Aquanaut HV with the default seat and bulkhead that I can sit in to check fit? (If it has a ton of foam glued in that won't help me see if I fit.

Thanks -Jason

Mine has the seat cut out and the bulkhead moved away so I could fit. I did not cut the seat out, but I did move the bulkhead. Not sure if it was at the factory default placement. Sorry :(

Maybe New England Small Craft, Osprey, or Kayak Center has one in stock?

I found one that's a 6 hour round trip from my house, thus I would like to see if I fit.

New England Small Craft and Osprey don't have one. The kayak center might but it would be weird to test it at one location just to purchase it from someone else.

-Jason

I found one that's a 6 hour round trip from my house, thus I would like to see if I fit.

New England Small Craft and Osprey don't have one. The kayak center might but it would be weird to test it at one location just to purchase it from someone else.

-Jason

That's true Jason.

Try Michael's with the seat taken out. I would imagine that you would need the seat out also in order to fit along with moving the bulkhead forward of the default position. If Michael's works, then you would know if you need to plan to do a seatectomy and a bulkhead move prior to buying the other one.

Suz

Does anybody have a fiberglass Aquanaut HV with the default seat and bulkhead that I can sit in to check fit? (If it has a ton of foam glued in that won't help me see if I fit.

Thanks -Jason

Jason, you're welcome to sit in the unaltered "School Bus", on our way to Jewell (I'm hoping you're joining us after a one-year hiatus), though I can't attest that the dimensions of my Argonaut '04 are the same as the Aquanaut HV. In fact, the width and length listed for School Bus are 22" and 17'7", respectively, and the Aquanaut HV dimensions from the website are 22.5" and 17'8".

Gary

Jason, you're welcome to sit in the unaltered "School Bus", on our way to Jewell (I'm hoping you're joining us after a one-year hiatus), though I can't attest that the dimensions of my Argonaut '04 are the same as the Aquanaut HV. In fact, the width and length listed for School Bus are 22" and 17'7", respectively, and the Aquanaut HV dimensions from the website are 22.5" and 17'8".

Gary

I have been told that just the name changed.. I don't know if you have an evening free next week but I would like to sit in the school bus before then. I have spotted a Aquanaut HV that I don't want to slip away.

-Jason

I have been told that just the name changed.. I don't know if you have an evening free next week but I would like to sit in the school bus before then. I have spotted a Aquanaut HV that I don't want to slip away.

-Jason

Sent a PM.