Tuck's Point Tuesday 4/14/09

Gcosloy

Hey guys, I'm very interested in joining you tomorrow, any idea of itinerary and timeframe, or will that be decided on the beach? Just wondering. There is a small chance that work will rear its ugly head tomorrow, so don't wait for me if I'm not there by 11am (I'd try to e-mail too).

Hey guys, I'm very interested in joining you tomorrow, any idea of itinerary and timeframe, or will that be decided on the beach? Just wondering. There is a small chance that work will rear its ugly head tomorrow, so don't wait for me if I'm not there by 11am (I'd try to e-mail too).

Scott, we will most likely head out to the Dry Breakers to look at the seals and then head to the Gooseberries or Miseries for lunch. Then, depending on time, head east towards Singing Beach or back ot Tucks.

If you have a VHF we'll monitor channel 72.

Hi,

I am interested in joining in for tomorrow's paddle as well. Have room for one more?

Thanks,

Brian

Sure, just show up.

That sounds great, I'm coming up! See you there.

Scott, we will most likely head out to the Dry Breakers to look at the seals and then head to the Gooseberries or Miseries for lunch. Then, depending on time, head east towards Singing Beach or back ot Tucks.

If you have a VHF we'll monitor channel 72.

Maybe we will head out toward Kettle (I heard that the seals are fed up with Leon showing up so often unannounced.) Last time they wouldn't even answer the doorbell!