Tuck's Point Wednesday 4/8/09

Gcosloy

Guest Juan Dulce

I might be up for a moderate paddle Weds morning, but would need directions to the put in. Thanks.

I might be up for a moderate paddle Weds morning, but would need directions to the put in. Thanks.

To get to Manchester take Route 128 north to exit 16 (Pine St.) for 1.4 miles to Rt.127.

Turn right onto Route 127 and then left on Harbor Street. Then 0.2 mile turn left onto Tucks Point Road. Continue for 0.25 mile to large unpaved lot. As you enter the Yacht Club parking area, go all the way over to the left and to the back by the trees. Park and put-in there.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING

WED

SW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...INCREASING TO 15 TO 20 KT IN THE

AFTERNOON. GUSTS UP TO 30 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.

I'm not sure I'm going tomorrow. I'll check forecast again in the morning and post again early.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING

WED

SW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT...INCREASING TO 15 TO 20 KT IN THE

AFTERNOON. GUSTS UP TO 30 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.

I'm not sure I'm going tomorrow. I'll check forecast again in the morning and post again early.

TRIP IS CANCELLED FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!

Is anybody interested in going out of Tucks tomorrow, Thurs. April 9th? The seas and weather look so much better.

Sid

Yes it does look better Sid. I have another commitment, however. I'm meeting someone at Walden with a boat for me to try. I think I'll wear my semi dry suit in case I semi capsize.