Another last minute free pool spot now available!

hopefloats

Similarly to Cathy's post...

Suwin has a paid spot at tomorrow's pool session in Haverhill at 6:00 p.m. Due to circumstances beyond her control, she will also not be able to attend and wanted me to post the same offer for her spot. Please don't reply unless you will actually be able to show up and use the spot, and don't forget the pppo afterwards! Come join us! I will coordinate this with Brian Wells the registrar in Suwin's place.

Please respond here.

Similarly to Cathy's post...

Suwin has a paid spot at tomorrow's pool session in Haverhill at 6:00 p.m. Due to circumstances beyond her control, she will also not be able to attend and wanted me to post the same offer for her spot. Please don't reply unless you will actually be able to show up and use the spot, and don't forget the pppo afterwards! Come join us! I will coordinate this with Brian Wells the registrar in Suwin's place.

Please respond here.

Yes, count me in for Suwin's space in Haverhill. The time works better for me . I have a Goffstown slot available at 5:30 (for free, also on Sat) if anyone wants it. Just let me know

Thanks

Doug