Maine on Sunday 3/1

rossjb1

Present forecast " NE WINDS 25 TO 30 KT...BECOMING N 20 TO 25 KT IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND OVERNIGHT. SEAS 7 TO 10 FT... SUBSIDING TO 5 TO 8 FT AFTER MIDNIGHT. SNOW AND FREEZING RAIN LIKELY. SLEET AND RAIN...THEN SLEET AND RAIN LIKELY. VSBY 1 TO 3 NM." is a no for me on Sunday. Saturday is predicting more pleasant conditions.

Love the area and would love to do it but can't this weekend. Don't worry Ross......Cape P has been there for a while so we'll get there someday.

G

ps: It's doable at all tides but better at with more water than less.

Love the area and would love to do it but can't this weekend. Don't worry Ross......Cape P has been there for a while so we'll get there someday.

G

ps: It's doable at all tides but better at with more water than less.

So yes Gerry I suppose I can wait but realize that the geological clock is ticking. With the waves battering and the coastline eroding I fear the Cape will soon be a sand beach. Or perhaps the continents, always drifting, will once again collide to form a single, giant land mass. What of our Cape then? A long since forgotten memory thrusted skyward into a jagged mountain peak? People will wonder why the highest point in the world is called Mt. Porpoise. I'm really not in shape to to do any mountaineering and I don't enjoy having to haul things on me back. So yes we wait but lets get out there before Cape Porpoise becomes Porpoise beach or worse...Mt. Porpoise. :) Ross

:

So yes Gerry I suppose I can wait but realize that the geological clock is ticking. With the waves battering and the coastline eroding I fear the Cape will soon be a sand beach. Or perhaps the continents, always drifting, will once again collide to form a single, giant land mass.

Reunite Gondwanaland! Now there's a political movement I can get behind.

:cheer:

Wouldn't that be a geo-political movement?

Ed Lawson

LONG TERM GEOLOGICAL FORECAST FOR COASTAL WATERS OF MAINE

Dissipation of heat from the Earths mantle will result in convergent boundaries resulting in the eventual collision of the American and Eurasian tectonic plates.

Plates will be moving Easterly and Westerly, respectively, at approx. 2 centimeters per year

This will result in Maine’s coastline crust crumpling and buckling into a mountain range.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH NEXT GEOLOGIC EPOCH DUE TO EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES AND RESULTING TSUNAMIS.

Mr. P (Peter? Patrick? Paul? Ponsonby? Perhaps even Ms. Paula?) Adayak,

Please would you contact us as soon as possible, so that we might arrange a meeting for discussion regarding the possibility of your joining our creative writing team? We think there might be a future for you in this industry.

Kind regards,

Lorne Michaelz,

SNL,

NYC

Mr. P (Peter? Patrick? Paul? Ponsonby? Perhaps even Ms. Paula?) Adayak,

Please would you contact us as soon as possible, so that we might arrange a meeting for discussion regarding the possibility of your joining our creative writing team? We think there might be a future for you in this industry.

Kind regards,

Lorne Michaelz,

SNL,

NYC

What is the starting salary and is a company Kayak including?

Ross