Sunday is looking good; anyone interested in a paddle?

jdkilroy

Sunday (2/01/09) appears to be the best of the weekend. (Monday in the rain looks better but...)

I heard there is some major hockey game or something that day but would you sit on your butts in front of the radio instead of paddling?

Is anyone interested in getting on the water; maybe just to work those paddling muscles? Do a roll or two... ?

I'm thinking Portsmouth\Piscataqua area with a pretty fair tide situation on Sunday.

Low ~ 0900

High ~ 1500+

Temps in the 30+ range and winds < 10 kts.

I'm open to alternatives. (except sitting on my butt listening to some basketball game)

Jon

Sunday (2/01/09) appears to be the best of the weekend. (Monday in the rain looks better but...)

I heard there is some major hockey game or something that day but would you sit on your butts in front of the radio instead of paddling?

Is anyone interested in getting on the water; maybe just to work those paddling muscles? Do a roll or two... ?

I'm thinking Portsmouth\Piscataqua area with a pretty fair tide situation on Sunday.

Low ~ 0900

High ~ 1500+

I'm open to alternatives. (except sitting on my butt listening to some basketball game)

Jon

I am thinking of heading out to City point Sat AM if it's not too cold. If it's too cold I may be interested in the trip Sunday.

-Jason

Low ~ 0900

High ~ 1500+

Jon

I'm interested as well

I'm interested as well

A few of us are heading to Cushing Is., & points beyond if all systems go, from Willard Beach in South Portland, probably around 10AM Sunday. Back in cars by by @ 4PM.

Peter

To check out what's cookin' at Ram's Ledge perhaps?

Ed Lawson

This is getting a little to far north for my PM plans. I am am going to launch from City point for a few hours. If anybody would like to join me please let me know. (I am looking to be on the water from 10:30 to 15:00).

Thanks -Jason

I will likely stay in the Portsmouth area or somewhere around here so Ross, Sean and whoever else, drop a note here.

Jason, I would love to join you in Boston Harbour but not this weekend.

Jon

Yes Jon I have been checking the site for plans I wasn't that interested in going too far North. I may be interested in a Portsmouth paddle tomorrow but not too early. Give a call tonight anytime i'm up late. Ross

I will likely stay in the Portsmouth area or somewhere around here so Ross, Sean and whoever else, drop a note here.

Jason, I would love to join you in Boston Harbour but not this weekend.

Jon

Have a great paddle. Stay warm, I am sure that I will see you on the water soon.

-Jason