Missing paddle (Allard Center pool session)

chetpk

I inadvertently left or dropped my paddle (Werner Camano - Black shaft, orange blade) at the Allard Center Pool in Goffstown, N.H. after last Saturday's evening pool session (Jan. 24th, 08). I returned to the center later that evening (locked up) and checked the parking lot, back of the building then returned first thing in the morning when the Allard Center first opend up, but it did not show up. If anybody happened to pick it up for me could they please email srkimball (at) comcast (dot) net. Thanks.

I inadvertently left or dropped my paddle (Werner Camano - Black shaft, orange blade) at the Allard Center Pool in Goffstown, N.H. after last Saturday's evening pool session (Jan. 24th, 08). I returned to the center later that evening (locked up) and checked the parking lot, back of the building then returned first thing in the morning when the Allard Center first opend up, but it did not show up. If anybody happened to pick it up for me could they please email srkimball (at) comcast (dot) net. Thanks.

My paddle was located and secured for me so all is well. Thanks