Portsmouth, NH Pool Sessions

PeterB

There will be five pool sessions this winter at the Portsmouth (NH) YMCA.

Details are on the calendar.

The dates are:

Dec. 20th

January 31st

February 21st

March 14th

April 18th

(all Saturdays, 5:30 –7:30 PM)

Sessions at the Portsmouth Y have always been fun . It’s a good pool, easy to get to from Rte. 95, with good parking and boat access. and local options for PPPO ("post paddle pig- out") abound.

I’m the registrar, so if you wish to sign up or have any questions , contact me at pbrady at neaq dot org. You’ll need to send a check ($20 per session) to me.

Once your check is received, your spot is secure.

Remember, you must be an NSPN member to attend, so make sure your membership will be up to date for the pool session dates you’re signing up for.

Membership is done by Paypal and it’s really easy!

See you poolside.

• 2 weeks later...

The Portsmouth Pool session this coming Saturday (Dec. 20) still has a few spots open.

Also, the other four sessions look like they're filling up as well, only a few spots open each session, so sign up for them too!

The Portsmouth Pool session this coming Saturday (Dec. 20) still has a few spots open.

Also, the other four sessions look like they're filling up as well, only a few spots open each session, so sign up for them too!

One spot is still open for this Saturday (12/20).