Boston Harbor Dec 7th

jason

To date I have received just one RSVP for this trip. This will be an organized trip with a trip monitor who will have a copy of who will be attending and the emergency contacts.

From the original post:

"

Please RSVP if you are interested in the trip as I will only run the trip if we have the appropriate interest. Please RSVP (jason at kates dot org) with your contact information and emergency contact information.

If I haven't paddled with you, please let me know the type of paddling you have done, that you have done a wet exit and the type of boat that you will be bringing.

This will be a ~15nm trip that will require dry suits and spare warm clothing.

Everybody should plan on bringing head lamps and proper boat lighting as we will be getting off the water just after 17:00 if we stick with the following plan.

Small craft warnings will cancel this trip, I will e-mail by 06:30 the day of the trip anybody who has properly RSVP'd if we are to cancel for weather.

"

Thanks -Jason

Jason:

E-mailed my info

To date I have received just one RSVP for this trip. This will be an organized trip with a trip monitor who will have a copy of who will be attending and the emergency contacts.

From the original post:

"

Please RSVP if you are interested in the trip as I will only run the trip if we have the appropriate interest. Please RSVP (jason at kates dot org) with your contact information and emergency contact information.

If I haven't paddled with you, please let me know the type of paddling you have done, that you have done a wet exit and the type of boat that you will be bringing.

This will be a ~15nm trip that will require dry suits and spare warm clothing.

Everybody should plan on bringing head lamps and proper boat lighting as we will be getting off the water just after 17:00 if we stick with the following plan.

Small craft warnings will cancel this trip, I will e-mail by 06:30 the day of the trip anybody who has properly RSVP'd if we are to cancel for weather.

"

Thanks -Jason

I have also e-mailed my info, let me know if there is anything else you need

Bill H

We have had 4 people RSVP for the trip. At this point we just need some nice weather.

Thanks -Jason

At this point the group is as large as I am comfortable with. I will be glad to add people to a waiting list in case other people drop out. Currently 3 people that are currently signed up are on the fence about attending.

-Jason

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a probable for this trip or similar...as long as no Jap Zeroes are spotted.

Ern

Just sent my info. Hope weather forecast improves!

Just sent my info. Hope weather forecast improves!

Thanks for the contact information.

I too am hoping for a better forecast. If the forecast doesn't improve by the AM we will have to cancel this Sunday and start thinking of doing the trip another weekend.

-Jason

I hope you are forced to cancel (and reschedule) because I have to work on Sunday and can't go. I was looking forward to the trip. I even drove out of my way last night to get maptech chart#21.

Boston harbor has a "GALE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE SUNDAY NIGHT"

The trip was canceled and I had e-mailed everybody that had sent me the proper emergency contact information.

I hope to reschedule the trip and pick a better day this time.

-Jason