A Not So Miser-able Friday Paddle

subaruguru

Leon, Gene, Sid and I slogged upwind in chop from Tuck's Point to Endicott, following Leon's need to at least seek visual coed company. Even a steep, rocky, dumped landing didn't deter his luncheon plans. Sid kept him company as Gene and I basked at a sandy, quiet private beach farther back....

With the wind now to our backs we rock'n rolled in quartering seas out around the Miserys, zig-zagging back to Tuck's, while Leon continued to scour the harbor for well-placed tattoos.

All in all a fine meeting of the Grizzley Group.

Leon, Gene, Sid and I slogged upwind in chop from Tuck's Point to Endicott, following Leon's need to at least seek visual coed company. Even a steep, rocky, dumped landing didn't deter his luncheon plans. Sid kept him company as Gene and I basked at a sandy, quiet private beach farther back....

With the wind now to our backs we rock'n rolled in quartering seas out around the Miserys, zig-zagging back to Tuck's, while Leon continued to scour the harbor for well-placed tattoos.

All in all a fine meeting of the Grizzley Group.

Hey Ern,

What's with the "Grizzley" moniker? Both you and Sid have beards but Leon and I are usually clean shaven. Does nose and ear hair count?