Something I don't know about Lanesville?

Pintail

Elizabeth Neumeier might know...or anyone else? I may be a little naive in some areas; but is there something I don't know about the rocky shoreline just east of where Liz lives (past the second headland to right, from her home). Paddling along there yesterday I was mildly surprised to confront a man, as naked as the day he was born, standing on the rocks, apparently showing himself off with no hint of shyness or modesty. (Actually, he did have a (clothed) woman and a child with him, plus another (also clothed) man).

Sometimes I have wondered about this area -- any ideas, Liz?

Reminder to all men: beware the dreaded sunburn!

Elizabeth Neumeier might know...or anyone else? I may be a little naive in some areas; but is there something I don't know about the rocky shoreline just east of where Liz lives (past the second headland to right, from her home). Paddling along there yesterday I was mildly surprised to confront a man, as naked as the day he was born, standing on the rocks, apparently showing himself off with no hint of shyness or modesty. (Actually, he did have a (clothed) woman and a child with him, plus another (also clothed) man).

Sometimes I have wondered about this area -- any ideas, Liz?

Reminder to all men: beware the dreaded sunburn!

Sir Godfrey,

It's quite common on those rocks ... I pass by several times each week. Very rarely, but it occurs, there are topless women as well.