Knubble Bay September 19-21

midnight

Since the AMC Women's Weekend has been cancelled, the cabin at Knubble Bay is open for reservations. I would like to know if there is any interest in NSPN for a trip that weekend. Accomodations are super cheap and the kayaking is spectacular.

If there is enough interest, I would be happy to coordinate meals, etc.. if someone would volunteer to lead paddles. Please get back to me ASAP if you are interested so that I can secure the cabin. You can reach me easily at my email : lori.benedict@yahoo.com

Since the AMC Women's Weekend has been cancelled, the cabin at Knubble Bay is open for reservations. I would like to know if there is any interest in NSPN for a trip that weekend. Accomodations are super cheap and the kayaking is spectacular.

If there is enough interest, I would be happy to coordinate meals, etc.. if someone would volunteer to lead paddles. Please get back to me ASAP if you are interested so that I can secure the cabin. You can reach me easily at my email : lori.benedict@yahoo.com

Sorry to have to retract this offer, but AMC just informed me that they have decided to let one of their volunteers use the cabin instead. Had they let me know of this possibility beforehand, I would not have tried to plan this trip. Sorry to have to cancel this.

Lori B