Plum Island Sound Saturday 8/30

dan_f

I realized that I haven't taken my traditional Plum Island Sound/ Rowley River tour this year, and tomorrow looks like an opportunity. High tide in the Sound is at 11:30, so starting at 10 am would allow reaching the end of the Rowley River before the tide turned strongly. Company would be most welcome. Lunch (with bathroom available) at the Rowley town landing. Round trip is 10-12 miles with some detours. Please let me know if you're interested so I can let you know about any changes.

Dan Fabricant

This sounds like it could be fun. Please let me know details. Thanks Lori

Hi Lori,

I was planning to leave Pavillion Beach in Ipswich at 10 am, returning between 2pm and 3pm. Do you need any more info?

Regards,

Dan

I realized that I haven't taken my traditional Plum Island Sound/ Rowley River tour this year, and tomorrow looks like an opportunity. High tide in the Sound is at 11:30, so starting at 10 am would allow reaching the end of the Rowley River before the tide turned strongly. Company would be most welcome. Lunch (with bathroom available) at the Rowley town landing. Round trip is 10-12 miles with some detours. Please let me know if you're interested so I can let you know about any changes.

Dan Fabricant

Dan,

I'd be interested in joining you also. Will you be launching from the boat ramp end of Pavillion? There are lots of kayaks there therse days.

Anne

Red over white CD Slipstream

Dan,

I'd be interested in joining you also. Will you be launching from the boat ramp end of Pavillion? There are lots of kayaks there therse days.

Anne

Red over white CD Slipstream

Hi Anne,

I was planning to launch near the north end of Pavilion Beach. I have a yellow Impex Currituck, and will look for you and Lori.

Dan