Wednesday 8/27 or Thursday 8/28

Bill Lord

Anyone up for a paddle Wednesday or Thursday? I'm thinking a medium length level 2-3 paddle anywhere from Boston to Portsmouth.

I'd love a Thursday paddle, preferably Boston to Rockport.

Ern

Anyone up for a paddle Wednesday or Thursday? I'm thinking a medium length level 2-3 paddle anywhere from Boston to Portsmouth.

Yeah, I'm game, level 3 would be best. Someplace between Boston and Rockport is good. Wednesday or Thursday is OK.

Yeah, I'm game, level 3 would be best. Someplace between Boston and Rockport is good. Wednesday or Thursday is OK.

How about going out of Marblehead from Riverhead Beach, out around Children's Island, maybe Baker's or there abouts. 10:30 BIB on Thursday?

Bill

How about going out of Marblehead from Riverhead Beach, out around Children's Island, maybe Baker's or there abouts. 10:30 BIB on Thursday?

Bill

Bill,

Just in case you notice your personal messages about as much as I do...like hardly at all, please see my PI

Sid

The current plan is to launch from Salem Willows. If you Google this you can see to take rt. 1A to Webb St. in Salem. Go to the lights and turn left on Szetela Ln and drive about 1/2 mile. You will see the beach on your left and a ball field on your right. There is parking right there. We will scope it out and if OK, launch from there, if not, we'll go to Winter Island ($5.) and go from there. Meet 10:00 AM Thursday.

The current plan is to launch from Salem Willows. If you Google this you can see to take rt. 1A to Webb St. in Salem. Go to the lights and turn left on Szetela Ln and drive about 1/2 mile. You will see the beach on your left and a ball field on your right. There is parking right there. We will scope it out and if OK, launch from there, if not, we'll go to Winter Island ($5.) and go from there. Meet 10:00 AM Thursday.

FYI, it costs $15 to park on Winter Island for non-residents.

Hi Guys.

Looks like I'm free today, so I'll see ya at this parking lot at 10AM.

Cheers.

Ern

781 483-3922

781 526-3860 (cell)