sunday, sunday, sunday....

rick stoehrer

launch from pavillion and head out and see what we can find to play on/in

9 o' clock leaving the beach.

back....later. bring lunch. better yet, bring me lunch. i like chicken.

Sounds good see you there.

I'll see what I can do about the chicken my neighbor has a few, maybe one will go missing tonight :ph34r:

Sounds good see you there.

I'll see what I can do about the chicken my neighbor has a few, maybe one will go missing tonight :ph34r:

Hey, Mr. S.,

There was talk yesterday among a motley crew, including Sir. Godfrey, of paddling from Pierces /Odiorne, riding some ebb out looking for rocks, riding some flood back . if you can be prevailed upon to alter your venue of aquatic mayhem , there might be a larger, even motlier crew.

Hey, Mr. S.,

There was talk yesterday among a motley crew, including Sir. Godfrey, of paddling from Pierces /Odiorne, riding some ebb out looking for rocks, riding some flood back . if you can be prevailed upon to alter your venue of aquatic mayhem , there might be a larger, even motlier crew.

shorter drive for me....when?

will there be chicken? or just christoper (turkey....ha,ha,ha)

Hey, Mr. S.,

Mr.'s S, B, G et. al., What time would this motley mayhem begin?

–d

Mr.'s S, B, G et. al., What time would this motley mayhem begin?

–d

9 or 9:30 from Pierce? Fly down to the fort, maybe stop n' play at green can 9.

Then on along Gerrish. Look for trouble on low tide -exposed ledges and at the mouth of Brave Boat.

Catch the afternoon Flood back to Pierce?

Odiorne also an option.

Chicken recipe negotiable.

9 or 9:30 from Pierce? Fly down to the fort, maybe stop n' play at green can 9.

Then on along Gerrish. Look for trouble on low tide -exposed ledges and at the mouth of Brave Boat.

Catch the afternoon Flood back to Pierce?

Odiorne also an option.

Chicken recipe negotiable.

Peter

I've never launch for Pierce, where on the Island to you put in?

We need some accord here:

Pavillion, Ipswich? Pavillion, Gloucester? Odiorne (State Park parking lot)? Pierce Island (think Strawberry Bank, Portsmouth -- which augers well for grub afterwards: Portsmouth Brewery!)

Chicken for Mr. S's sandwich has been aquired.

See you there

ha!

hmmn.....bring me thousand dollar bills....bring me thousand dollar bills....you're all getting sleepy....thous.....and dol.....lar biiiillllsssss.....

see you guys at 9.

Hi,

Just writing to confirm tomorrow's paddle. I'm trying to get back into paddling this summer but haven't done any paddles yet with NSPN this year (joined and paddled a few times last summer)

I have a 12.5 Perception Acadia.

What level and distance will you be doing tomorrow? How many hours?

I don't want to slow people down, maybe I can join for the first 2 hours?

Thanks!

monika

skybluefields@yahoo.com

Hi,

Just writing to confirm tomorrow's paddle. I'm trying to get back into paddling this summer but haven't done any paddles yet with NSPN this year (joined and paddled a few times last summer)

Thanks!

monika

skybluefields@yahoo.com

Monika,

This paddle may be around 10 miles, probably will last from 9:30 AM until mid to late afternoon.

The first part will be paddling with the current down the Piscataqua, crossing the mouth of the harbor ,and then a stretch along Gerrish Island, including a few miles of exposed coastline. Then back the way we came.

If you look at "Paddle levels" under "events and planning" on the website , that may help.

Although these are only guidelines, it’s safe to call this a high level 3 to level 4 trip, definitely level four if there are 2-4 foot seas as in the marine weather forecast. .

If you have any questions, and would like to talk to someone about this trip , I could be reached by cell phone: 617-877-5824.

Peter

CAPE ELIZABETH ME TO MERRIMACK RIVER MA OUT TO 25 NM-

244 PM EDT SAT AUG 23 2008

TONIGHT... S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.

SUN... S WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.

SUN NIGHT... SW WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT. AREAS OF FOG AFTER MIDNIGHT WITH VSBY 1 TO 3 NM.

Hi,

Thanks!

monika

skybluefields@yahoo.com

monika -

this isn't the trip for you.

come to the lake on wednesday/amesbury and say hi and i can explain more fully if you'd like.