Re the RWS...

Pintail

I wonder what the club is proposing to do or suggest regarding this offer from Tom and the team?

I hope that there is, at least, intra-BOD discussion? (BOD = Board of Directors, for anyone unfamiliar with the term)

I wonder what the club is proposing to do or suggest regarding this offer from Tom and the team?

I hope that there is, at least, intra-BOD discussion? (BOD = Board of Directors, for anyone unfamiliar with the term)

There is info on the NSPN business board about raffling off the spot - to the highest bidder. So, members only - log on and look - time's a wasting!!!

If you aren't a member, pay your dues and make your bid!!

Suz

Yes, there was quite a bit of disscussion about the Rough Water Symposium offer. The BOD has decided to pass on this opportunity to a clubmember and hopefully, raise some money for a great organization - MITA (Maine Island Trails Assoc.). The bidding will start at $250 which is a substantial savings over the regular price. As Suz stated above, details are located in the NSPN Business section.