Forest River Practice Session is On!

Gillian

Oh yes,

Krisbee will be returning to Forest River at tomorrow's practice session.

The official tag line is "practice your boat manuevering skills while playing a fun game of frisbee!"

The real game is "crash your expensive boat into other peoples expensive boats while wildly chasing after a stupid frisbee"

If anyone can top me on rolling up while on the bow of another boat - I'll give you 5 bucks :)

Hoppy I hope you come out!!! I seem to remember you ramming into my ribs last year though :)

Plus Shaila's birthday was last weekend so if anyone wants to bring her presents she'll be there.

Plus Shaila's birthday was last weekend so if anyone wants to bring her presents she'll be there.

Wow. Whatever did I do to deserve this kind of positive publicity? Oh, I know... Gillian is just adding a little insurance for her piece of Ben and Jerry's Icecream cake that is in my freezer. Well, flattery will get you everywhere! Maybe if you get someone to bring me a present Friday I will throw in a tasty beer as bonus pay.

Wow. Whatever did I do to deserve this kind of positive publicity? Oh, I know... Gillian is just adding a little insurance for her piece of Ben and Jerry's Icecream cake that is in my freezer. Well, flattery will get you everywhere! Maybe if you get someone to bring me a present Friday I will throw in a tasty beer as bonus pay.

Happy belated B'day Shaila.