Build a Greenland Paddle - 5 spots Left

cathyfoley

This workshop is 50% full....only 5 spots remain.....sign-up early to get a spot.

If you are interested in making your own greenland paddle, here is your chance to do it under expert instruction. The workshop is limited to 10 participants. Your check for $75, payable to NSPN will secure your spot.

Date: Saturday, July 19 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Location: Exeter, NH (address will be provided to particpants via e-mail)

Required tools: Block plane, sand paper, sanding block (there may be a few other small items, also if your have a workmate or saw horses and can bring them it would be helpful)

Cost: $75.....this will include:

1. A full day of instruction and coaching by Brian Nystrom

2. A greenland paddle blank selected by Brian Nystrom to ensure it has proper grain and will be a paddle that will last. Brian will also roughly pre-shape the blank so you can complete the paddle in one day.

3. A copy of Brian Nystrom's step-by-step book on how to build a Greenland paddle.

To secure your spot, e-mail me at cathyfoley@aol.com with a subject line "Greenland Paddle Workshop". Once I've confirmed and replied to your e-mail, send me a check, payable to NSPN for $75.00 to the following address:

Cathy Foley

147 Court St.

Exeter, NH 03833

You must pre-pay for this workshop.