Portsmouth Paddle today have to cancel (from gilly)

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

hey suwin and kevin, i'm not feeling very well today so we're going to cancel the portsmouth paddle for us today - i'm worried about going out in the heat today feeling so-so . . . you guys def. go on without us and have a great time . . .

gilly

Hi Gillian,

Feel better soon. Mary B was heading there Friday nite and probably won't know about the cancellation so at the very least the 2 of us will be out there. Hope to see some of the others there!

Suwin

Mary B and Kevin, call me at 978-994-2508 if you aren't planning on going.

If you want to paddle at Cape Porpoise, Maine, a few of us are paddling there today. We are meeting at the Bradbury's market which is on Route 9 in Cape Porpoise/Kennebunkport at noon. A very neat place to paddle BTW, and only around 30 Minutes north of Portsmouth.

Ed Lawson

I just spoke to Suwin. Since I've only done this route once and really don't know anything about the beaches, emergency landing spots etc I'm reluctantly going to back out. I'll probably do the Seacoast Kayakers trip tomorrow on the Merrimac River. Hope you feel better, Gillian.

Kevin F

Hi Gillian,

Feel better soon. Mary B was heading there Friday nite and probably won't know about the cancellation so at the very least the 2 of us will be out there. Hope to see some of the others there!

Suwin