A Favor?

Shaila_27

I am leaving Friday June 13 to go to Conn. for the weekend and one of the activites planned for a friend's bachellorette day is a paddle around the Thimble Islands. My girlfriend needs a boat to use for the couple of hours and I just can't stomach renting a 10-12ft. "kayak" for $40.

Nicole has paddled before and the trip is very tame so your boat will be safe in my hands:) I will lock it to my roof rack when it is not in use. I am not picky - a poly boat would be great and Nicole is an average sized woman, 5'5".

I live in Salem, MA so the closer, the betterj.

Thanks in advance!

Shaila

I am leaving Friday June 13 to go to Conn. for the weekend and one of the activites planned for a friend's bachellorette day is a paddle around the Thimble Islands. My girlfriend needs a boat to use for the couple of hours and I just can't stomach renting a 10-12ft. "kayak" for $40.

Nicole has paddled before and the trip is very tame so your boat will be safe in my hands:) I will lock it to my roof rack when it is not in use. I am not picky - a poly boat would be great and Nicole is an average sized woman, 5'5".

I live in Salem, MA so the closer, the betterj.

Thanks in advance!

Shaila

You can borrow my Necky Chatham 16 if you like.

Peter

Thanks Peter! I will take you up on that. At the very latest, I can pick it up Thurs. the 12th or EARLY Friday morning. I want to do whatever is convenient to you and I am open to any day.

Shaila

My contact info:

sbgent@gmail.com

617/308-1990