NSPN GEAR SWAP!

Gillian

Hello there! Since we've got the New to Sea Kayaking Workshop from 9-noon and then the Kayak Camping Workshop from 1:30 onwards, we're going to hold this years NSPN Gear Swap right in between the 2 events at the Barn. Last year I got David's Chota's which I LOVE and I think we traded a couple kayaking DVD's for them.

Bring old gear, new gear you're not happy with and get something great!!!!

See you this weekend!

Gillian

Hello there! Since we've got the New to Sea Kayaking Workshop from 9-noon and then the Kayak Camping Workshop from 1:30 onwards, we're going to hold this years NSPN Gear Swap right in between the 2 events at the Barn. Last year I got David's Chota's which I LOVE and I think we traded a couple kayaking DVD's for them.

Bring old gear, new gear you're not happy with and get something great!!!!

See you this weekend!

Gillian

Please remember the parking requirements at the barn......we can only use the the spaces next to the pond (back row). If they are filled, please park in the street. thanks.

I'll be bringing some spray skirts, a paddling jacket (or two), and whatever else I can dig up this week.

I've got an as-new MRS wetsuit Men's L (fits Med-Large, I'd say 5'5-5'10"), a new Harmony pocketed sprayskirt, as well maybe some drybags, too many gloves, etc.

Hope I can make it.