New to Sea Kayaking Workshop

Gillian

Hello there!! We have a great group signed up for this Saturday's New to Sea Kayaking Workshop. Will any existing NSPNers attending bring your boat along so folks new to kayaking can test out fit on the lawn outside the barn? Kevin and i will have explorers and a white water boat, we should have a Cetus, and Al's boat (sorry Al I can't remember your boat!!!!) so if you're attending and don't mind strange butts in your boat that would be lovely!!!

:)

thank you!

Hello there!! We have a great group signed up for this Saturday's New to Sea Kayaking Workshop. Will any existing NSPNers attending bring your boat along so folks new to kayaking can test out fit on the lawn outside the barn? Kevin and i will have explorers and a white water boat, we should have a Cetus, and Al's boat (sorry Al I can't remember your boat!!!!) so if you're attending and don't mind strange butts in your boat that would be lovely!!!

thank you!

Hi Gil,

I'll try to bring my Force5 to show folks what a padded bulkhead and cheap custom seat retrofit looks like. Hope it doesn't scare 'em away....

Ern

thank you!

Since Al is bringing a Cetus, I will bring my Boreal Ellesmere.