Renting a small cottage on the water--northshore

Lbeale

Does anyone know of a small cottage for rent -- a week or two -- on or near the water --this summer in the Cape Ann or Cumono Pt (sp?) area? Nothing fancy but it would be grand if I could also take my 5 year old well behaved chocolate lab, billie holiday, with me -the girl does love to swim in cold water- hopefully under a $1000 a week--any suggestions or recommendations?

Les

Does anyone know of a small cottage for rent -- a week or two -- on or near the water --this summer in the Cape Ann or Cumono Pt (sp?) area? Nothing fancy but it would be grand if I could also take my 5 year old well behaved chocolate lab, billie holiday, with me -the girl does love to swim in cold water- hopefully under a $1000 a week--any suggestions or recommendations?

Les

Hi Leslie....have any dates? Have a neighbor on Cumono...not sure if they will be away this summer.

Al

would be willing to work around their schedule--I got a year sabbatical so would enjoy spending sometime on the water--any leads would be much appreciated--your swell, Al--see you on the water soon?

les aka swearing ferret

Hi Leslie....have any dates? Have a neighbor on Cumono...not sure if they will be away this summer.

Al

Leslie, where is this "Cumono" place? Or did you mean "kimono"? Conomo, perhaps? (You know you can rely on me to correct your spelling, dear!)

Could you bear to slum it in Fish Town? ("In cod we trust" -- now passe, sadly) I bet you I can find something -- when? The seasonal lets (rentals) will go fast and high summer might already be out; but if you want something soon, I bet you I can sniff it out. Let me know as fast as possible and I'll gladly put out feelers.

I knew my spelling was off--and thank you for helping me get the spelling right-I always appreciate help in any form--

Dog town? yes--just the kind of place or area I am looking for--nothing fancy--want a no frills cottage --I have an open agenda for the summer--have a flexible time schedule--any leads--mightly appreciated--les

PS. I could start any time after Mid-June--

Leslie, where is this "Cumono" place? Or did you mean "kimono"? Conomo, perhaps? (You know you can rely on me to correct your spelling, dear!)

Could you bear to slum it in Fish Town? ("In cod we trust" -- now passe, sadly) I bet you I can find something -- when? The seasonal lets (rentals) will go fast and high summer might already be out; but if you want something soon, I bet you I can sniff it out. Let me know as fast as possible and I'll gladly put out feelers.

Does anyone know of a small cottage for rent -- a week or two -- on or near the water --this summer in the Cape Ann or Comono Pt (sp?) area? Nothing fancy but it would be grand if I could also take my 5 year old well behaved chocolate lab, billie holiday, with me -the girl does love to swim in cold water- hopefully under a $1000 a week--any suggestions or recommendations?

Les

Hi Leslie.

Follow up on previous post:

My friends with a place on Conomo Point do not rent, but the place right in front of theirs has a for-rent sign on it. They will be emailing me the info and I will forward it to you as soon as you send me a certified agreement that

1) I can park in your driveway,

2) you will carry my gear and boat to the water, and

3) you promise to have lobster dinners ready for me when I return from my paddle.

Pal Al

Careful Al, Leslie's not above arranging for you not to return and keeping your car.

She seems to arrange this on each trip. I notice her effortless paddling away from me. By the time I have reached the shore she is long gone. She leaves a PPP location on my windshield but when I get there, none of the club is there. Come to think of it, that happens on every trip I am on.

On the summer place topic, she has had a first shot at the beautiful house in front of my friends place, but is looking elsewhere. If anyone else is interested, they can let me know and I will email the url.

Al