Ocean paddle Saturday, any interest

Doug

I'm just getting some feelers out there. Saturday looks nice. Anyone want to go out Portsmouth or Kittery (Fort Foster) area? I'm also open for Lake Massabesic or play around the melting ice on Winnipesaukee. That sounds like fun too.

I'm just getting some feelers out there. Saturday looks nice. Anyone want to go out Portsmouth or Kittery (Fort Foster) area? I'm also open for Lake Massabesic or play around the melting ice on Winnipesaukee. That sounds like fun too.

Gary York has a trip around Gerrish on Sunday and Sunday looks good too if a little cooler. More importantly, the additional time should mellow out the swell from the east which GoMOS shows at 5' every 10 sec . To this timid woodland creature that would seem a bit much between now and Sunday for the first foray onto the ocean in a long time even discounting the small craft advisory for hazardous seas posted till Sat. afternoon. Especially since my drysuit will still be on a UPS truck.

Ed Lawson

Gary York has a trip around Gerrish on Sunday and Sunday looks good too if a little cooler. More importantly, the additional time should mellow out the swell from the east which GoMOS shows at 5' every 10 sec . To this timid woodland creature that would seem a bit much between now and Sunday for the first foray onto the ocean in a long time even discounting the small craft advisory for hazardous seas posted till Sat. afternoon. Especially since my drysuit will still be on a UPS truck.

Ed Lawson

Hey Doug

Don't listen to the timid wood nymph who still has his feet frozen to the ground and is just starting to see daylight above the snow cover. Gary and I will be at Odiorne and will decide when we poke our heads out from the jetty if we go or mother nature tells us no. Lots of options from Odiorne.

See y'all on Sunday

Gerry

Looks like another warm-up session at Lake Massabesic in Manchester around 12:00 today. Tomorrow (Sunday) I will be joining the crew at Odiorne Park at 11AM