Help required...catalogue...

Pintail

Can anyone guess which catalogue I am thinking about, but whose name I forget, out of Minnesota (I think) and the company putting it out sell things like backpacks for canoeists, field bags and such. I am <not> thinking of Duluth Trading Co...any ideas, please?

Can anyone guess which catalogue I am thinking about, but whose name I forget, out of Minnesota (I think) and the company putting it out sell things like backpacks for canoeists, field bags and such. I am <not> thinking of Duluth Trading Co...any ideas, please?

I just got a catalogue for Boundary Waters in Ely, Minnesota. Is that it?

Moosejaw?

Marc and PeterB, thank you; but I am now <almost> certain that Miz Beale has hit the nail on the head -- thanks, Leslie! Yes, I'm sure that's the one I was lookjing for (they used to send me their catalogue)

And today's prize-winner is...(drum roll)...Marc! You have won...a slap in the lug-'ole! (Lug-'ole, not to be confused with the kisser, mind) Congratulations!

I was put off by Duluth, associating that name with Duluth Trading -- not the same thing at all. Those packs and field bags are <exactly> what I was after -- thanks Marc (and you others who entered the contest)

Problem solved by the NSPN Brains' Trust! (Yes, that includes you, Mr. Condon -- when are you going to come east -- really east -- for some kayaking?)