Pool session this Saturday

brwells

There are still pool sessions even though we are all itching to get out in the real stuff. A couple week's ago the session had a handful of us enjoying lots of space in the pool and so far, this Saturday's session in Beverly means those of you coming will have space to play. In other words, only a few are coming...so far. So, if you want to hone those skills in really nice warm water, come join us. No dry suits needed.

Send me an email at brian@nspn.org

There are still pool sessions even though we are all itching to get out in the real stuff. A couple week's ago the session had a handful of us enjoying lots of space in the pool and so far, this Saturday's session in Beverly means those of you coming will have space to play. In other words, only a few are coming...so far.

Miriam and I were out practicing on Wladen Pond last weekend and we had the entire pond to ourselves. That's my idea of lots of space :roll: Cheaper as well.

Ralph

Miriam and I were out practicing on Wladen Pond last weekend and we had the entire pond to ourselves. That's my idea of lots of space :roll: Cheaper as well.

Ralph

Truly a "different strokes for different folks" situation. We spent at least half of the last session on learning rolls which was quite enjoyable for both student and teacher in the warm water. As long as we are in our kayaks somewhere...