Acadia Friday 4/19 to Wednesday 4/23

rossjb1

A buddy and I are planning on heading up to Acadia on Friday 4/19 to Wednesday 4/23. We will head out Friday early evening and find some place to stay that night. We'll paddle Saturday up in Acadia and camp at one of the camp grounds Sat-Tues nights. (We may spend one day hiking as well as paddling). People are welcome to come up with us or join us there. Ross

A buddy and I are planning on heading up to Acadia on Friday 4/19 to Wednesday 4/23. We will head out Friday early evening and find some place to stay that night. We'll paddle Saturday up in Acadia and camp at one of the camp grounds Sat-Tues nights. (We may spend one day hiking as well as paddling). People are welcome to come up with us or join us there. Ross

if you make it into bar harbor, there is a great little breakfast place as you head into town...forget the name of the place but it's as you first head into town....i think it's as you take that L offa 3 going towards the main strip there and it's down toward holland or ash st on the R hand side. most excellent blueberry pancakes...and plenty of them.

paddlin's not bad either!

if you make it into bar harbor, there is a great little breakfast place as you head into town...forget the name of the place but it's as you first head into town....i think it's as you take that L offa 3 going towards the main strip there and it's down toward holland or ash st on the R hand side. most excellent blueberry pancakes...and plenty of them.

I think he means Jordan's, A on this map... http://tinyurl.com/4tucnu

--David.