Anyone have leftover Pro Sripe?

shewhorn

Anyone have some leftover Pro Stripe they wouldn't mind sellin' me? If so call me at 617-933-9090 or PM me (don't hit the email button... I don't read that account very often). I'm guessing that I probably need about 15 feet +/- of the 4" stuff (have to measure it out... enough to outfit one and a half boats.

Cheers, Joe

Anyone have some leftover Pro Stripe they wouldn't mind sellin' me? If so call me at 617-933-9090 or PM me (don't hit the email button... I don't read that account very often). I'm guessing that I probably need about 15 feet +/- of the 4" stuff (have to measure it out... enough to outfit one and a half boats.

Cheers, Joe

Hey Joe,

Found a product called Trimbrite Tread, 2" x 20' for $8. Think it's similar?

If not, maybe I'll split a roll of ProStripe with you. It's around $100 shipped, right? Got a new Cetus to trim!

Best,

Ern

Hey Joe,

Found a product called Trimbrite Tread, 2" x 20' for $8. Think it's similar?

If not, maybe I'll split a roll of ProStripe with you. It's around $100 shipped, right? Got a new Cetus to trim!

I'd be happy to split a roll of the 4" pro stripe. 2"... I'm too impatient to deal with. Twice the work! :D A Cetus huh... so the Force 5 is gone? I just picked up a Pintail. A word of advice... when you take your boat out for its maiden voyage, don't leave your foam in the basement. Drybags full of cloths just aren't quite the same. :headBang:

Cheers, Joe

I picked up a 4" x 50' roll today so I'm all set. Let me know how much ya want. It's about a buck a foot.

Cheers, Joe