emergency gps beacon

Derek Moore at SPOT has said it's okay for me to lend out my SPOT demo unit to local paddlers.

All functions on the unit (HELP, OK, Track) are active but for the 911 function.

For now I'd prefer to lend out the unit only to paddlers I've met face-to-face either on a trip or at a skills session or knocking around at places like Walden, Cape Ann, etc. Otherwise no strings attached.

Chances are I'll have another four units or so to lend out next week.

I AM NOT BEING PAID for this.

Contact me via email adambolonsky at yahoo dot com or by phone if you have my number.

I'd be glad to take one off of your hands, though I haven't been out in a while due to my semi-dry suit and all the bad weekend weather. Now that you are more than halfway from 45 to 50 you might want to hold onto one in case you find yourself losing your bearings while walking about. (Happy belated)

I'd be glad to take one off of your hands, though I haven't been out in a while due to my semi-dry suit and all the bad weekend weather.

Bob - contact me offline so we can make arrangements for you to pick it up after work.

Adam