Drysuits etc

Guest guest

Guest guest

For those of you looking for drysuits outdoorplay.com has a sale on Kokatat meridian GTX suits with relief zipper and booties. They are 25% off, around $690. While you are there check out the other items. I found their prices to be very competitive, and with ACA membership there is an additional 15% off on regularly priced items.

I am not in any way affiliated with outdoorplay.com, I am a happy consumer. I have placed a couple of orders with them and the service was excellent.

I have also bought things from Outdoorplay.com. They were quick and I do like the discount for ACA membership. Only problem is their return policy. I should have read it BEFORE I purchased. I bought the NRS booties in two different sizes as I wasn't sure which ones would fit. So although I got the discount for ACA, I paid the restocking fee. Almost didn't get that as it took me longer than 30 days to get the booties back to them. I could have bought the booties from NRS but Outdoorplay had a pair of gloves that I wanted so I bought both things from the one place.

Remember no returns on sales and close out items.

Suzanne

Here is their policy:

"Outdoorplay happily accepts product returns or exchanges within 30 days of the date of purchase for regularly priced products. We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale or close-out items. The returned or exchanged product must be unused and returned in the original manufacturer packaging with the original product hang tags attached. All returns (but not exchanges) are subject to a 15% restocking fee. For your protection, we recommend you insure your return/exchange package when sent to Outdoorplay. All product returned or exchanged will be inspected upon its arrival at Outdoorplay. Your original form of payment will be credited for the appropriate amount following a satisfactory inspection."

Guest guest

Something overlooked in purchasing a dry suit with booties is that your favourite footwear probably will no longer fit. For me, I needed a pair of watershoes 1-1/2 sizes larger. I went to REI where they had dry suits with Gore-Tex booties on hand to try on the shoes.