Looking to for my first winter sea kayaking experience

sidcohen

Hi Ya'all

I am interested in joining one or more experienced paddlers for an afternoon coastal trip during any weekday except Monday. I’m at the Cat 3 level but I’ve never paddled in the winter before or in very cold conditions. Recently, I’ve obtained all of garments and accessories that I’ll need. I’d go out anywhere accessible from North Billerica; any put-in from Southern Maine to Rhode Island would work for me. A trip that I made solo last fall was from the Marblehead Lobster Co. at the tip of the peninsula to Manchester Harbor and back. I wouldn’t mind making that one again only this time maybe we could put-in at the Manchester Harbor boat lunch at the police station parking lot then paddle into the Marblehead Harbor and back. Misery Island is on the way.

Sid Cohen

Hi Ya'all

I am interested in joining one or more experienced paddlers for an afternoon coastal trip during any weekday except Monday. I’m at the Cat 3 level but I’ve never paddled in the winter before or in very cold conditions. Recently, I’ve obtained all of garments and accessories that I’ll need. I’d go out anywhere accessible from North Billerica; any put-in from Southern Maine to Rhode Island would work for me. A trip that I made solo last fall was from the Marblehead Lobster Co. at the tip of the peninsula to Manchester Harbor and back. I wouldn’t mind making that one again only this time maybe we could put-in at the Manchester Harbor boat lunch at the police station parking lot then paddle into the Marblehead Harbor and back. Misery Island is on the way.

Sid Cohen

I paddle alot on weekdays, usually outta Kings beach Lynn/Swampscott line.

I'll be launching there about noon on thursday this week. If ya wanna join me, you are welcome to.

Give me a ring @ 617 699 9869

Brad