Any ideas for this weekend 2/2-3

rossjb1

Beckers, If you'll stay in touch with Ross, I'll stay in touch with you -- if plans for Sunday materialise.

Hey Guys Sunday sounds good lets put our heads together to figure out where and when to go. Super Bowl is at 6:00 so we have plenty of time. MAYBE a paddle out to Isle of Shoals?

Hey Guys Sunday sounds good lets put our heads together to figure out where and when to go. Super Bowl is at 6:00 so we have plenty of time. MAYBE a paddle out to Isle of Shoals?

Don't feel like the Isles on Sunday since I'd prefer to stay local and minimize driving. What about around Cape Ann? Tides look right for a counterclockwise paddle.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jan 31 2008, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't feel like the Isles on Sunday since I'd prefer to stay local and minimize driving. What about around Cape Ann? Tides look right for a counterclockwise paddle.

Sounds like a possibility. How about exploring some of the islands in boston harbor? Maybe quieter in these winter months.

I can't join you, but a nice paddle with some open water, is launching from the Tides in Nahant, and heading out to Graves Light.

Sounds like a good paddle. I would be interested in checking that area out in the off season. Any other thoughts? Any takers?

Sounds like a good paddle. I would be interested in checking that area out in the off season. Any other thoughts? Any takers?

I'd be up for a pull to the graves on sunday but i'd be launching at kings beach.

Could we meet at east point or something?

I'd be up for a pull to the graves on sunday but i'd be launching at kings beach.

Could we meet at east point or something?

Great, seems like we have a trip coming together. I'm not so familiar with the area. Where is Kings beach?

I'm gonna bail on this one folks... sorry bout the short notice.

That trip is better for me if it can be planed for arriving at the graves sometime around high tide.

I have a hard time landing there otherwise..

To many old leg injuries.

Plus i wanna sleep in.

Have a fun paddle.

Brad

I'm gonna bail on this one folks... sorry bout the short notice.

That trip is better for me if it can be planed for arriving at the graves sometime around high tide.

I have a hard time landing there otherwise..

To many old leg injuries.

Plus i wanna sleep in.

Have a fun paddle.

Brad

Give a call 914-489-2673 if any one is still interested this morning. I don't want to drive all the way down if no one is going to show up.