Salem pool session this Sat.! 2/2

This is a new site for NSPN and we have a few kinks in the scheduling as a result, but this Sat. is a go! Come join us from 3-5 at the Salem State Pool ( a great pool with great access) for practice, stupid kayak tricks, etc. :) See the Calendar for how to sign up!

agreed! this has become one of my favorite pools (and not just because it's where i live :) it's an easy carry in with the boats - a nice short walk and no steps! the pool itself it great and they have canoes in there for anybody who wants to monkey around in one . . .

agreed! this has become one of my favorite pools (and not just because it's where i live :) it's an easy carry in with the boats - a nice short walk and no steps! the pool itself it great and they have canoes in there for anybody who wants to monkey around in one . . .

We're filling up...don't miss your chance, sign up now! :)

IMG_0165p.jpg

Who are these two people: have they either mislaid their boats or perhaps don't have any and are merely trying <to look> kayak-ish? Whatever, they appear to be happy, romping in the water...

(I like that word "kayak-ish")

If memory serves, I think it was an attempt at "syncronized pfd swimming" or something to that effect...

Fun people doing fun things...

:P