WOW - Paying for dues

Suz

May I commend NSPN for choosing to go to Pay Pal for the dues! It was soooo easy to pay for membership now. For years I have been a reluctant Pay Pal user and only use it out of duress. Their new system does NOT require you to set up a Pay Pal account prior to using and won't require you to divulge all your banking info to them as they required when they first came on the scene.

The process of joining has now become so much easier than the whole paper system that was used in the past.

Suz

PS -

I also like the new little feature that shows whether someone is a paid member or not by which "group" they belong to.

May I commend NSPN for choosing to go to Pay Pal for the dues! It was soooo easy to pay for membership now. For years I have been a reluctant Pay Pal user and only use it out of duress. Their new system does NOT require you to set up a Pay Pal account prior to using and won't require you to divulge all your banking info to them as they required when they first came on the scene.

The process of joining has now become so much easier than the whole paper system that was used in the past.

Suz

PS -

I also like the new little feature that shows whether someone is a paid member or not by which "group" they belong to.

No more wondering if the ACA will send you a card or not! No more paperwork! a much more efficient system.....thanks to Bill and Jason.

No more wondering if the ACA will send you a card or not! No more paperwork! a much more efficient system.....thanks to Bill and Jason.

I too would like to thank Bill, he did all the work on this.

-Jason

Just a question...

Do we all pay dues in relation to what time of year we joined or do I pay them now?

The old system was Jan 1 to Dec 31st. The new system is 365 day's from when you signed up. Everybody that didn't have a multi year membership expired Dec 31th.

-Jason

Have not kept up on all the changes.. a question .....nspn has "no connection to the ACA" correct?

So we get our own ACA membership if needed?

thanks

Paul,

Yes, we are no longer associated with the ACA. For those who still want to maintain their ACA membership, they will have to contact the ACA directly.