Beverly Pool Session this Sat.!!!

Last minute pool session scheduled for this Sat. from 6-8pm! Please email me at kevin@nspn.org to register (normally you'd register with Brian, but since this is so last minute I wanted to simplify the process this one time.) There will be a PPPO afterwards!

Sorry I'm gonna miss it.... I've been having back & sciatica problems since slipping on the ice a couple weeks ago... I'll have to catch up with you guys later in the season. :( Hopefully there will still be openings then... I definately miss it! ( especially the pppos!!!! ;) )

Sorry I'm gonna miss it.... I've been having back & sciatica problems since slipping on the ice a couple weeks ago... I'll have to catch up with you guys later in the season. :( Hopefully there will still be openings then... I definately miss it! ( especially the pppos!!!! ;) )

Then just come for the PPPO! :drinkinBuddies:

Did you fall for Matt all over again? ;) Seriously, hope the back gets better soon!

Unfortunately it wasn't quite that graceful or poetic. Actually, it was more reminisent (sp?) of "Aunt-Bunny-ripping-down-the-steps" for you Eddy Murphy/Delirious fans out there. Not my proudest moment. :blush:

Anyway, send me an email of when and where and maybe I can catch up with you if I'm in the neighborhood...

-Gooney Goo Hoo

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Jan 3 2008, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last minute pool session scheduled for this Sat. from 6-8pm! Please email me at kevin@nspn.org to register (normally you'd register with Brian, but since this is so last minute I wanted to simplify the process this one time.) There will be a PPPO afterwards!

Only a couple of spots left...don't wait to sign up! :)

If you want, bring your best ideas for kayak games for people to try :surfing: